Updated July 1, 2023
You will be given an opportunity to review this product-specific information before using these features. You also can view this information at any time, either in settings related to those features and/or online at Elisaindia.in/legal/privacy/data.
You can familiarize yourself with our privacy practices, accessible via the headings below, and contact us if you have any questions.
2. Securing Your Rights: At Elisa Appliances, we respect your ability to know, access, correct, transfer, restrict the processing of, and delete your personal data. We have provided these rights to our global customer base and if you choose to exercise these privacy rights, you have the right not to be treated in a discriminatory way nor to receive a lesser degree of service from Elisa Appliances. Where you are requested to consent to the processing of your personal data by Elisa Appliances, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise your privacy rights and choices including where a third-party service provider is acting on Elisa Appliances’s behalf, visit the Elisa Appliances Data and Privacy page at privacy.Elisaindia.in for Elisa Appliances. To help protect the security of your personal data, you must sign in to your account and your identity will be verified. If you want to obtain a copy of personal data that is not currently available from privacy.elisaindia.in, you can make a request at Elisaindia.in/legal/privacy/contact.
There may be situations where we cannot grant your request — for example, if you ask us to delete your transaction data and Elisa Appliances is legally obligated to keep a record of that transaction to comply with law. We may also decline to grant a request where doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for anti-fraud and security purposes, such as when you request deletion of an account that is being investigated for security concerns. Other reasons your privacy request may be denied are if it jeopardizes the privacy of others, is frivolous or vexatious, or would be extremely impractical.
If you live in outside India and you cannot access Elisa Appliances’s Data and Privacy page, you or your authorized agent can make a request at Elisaindia.in/legal/privacy/contact or by calling 9251-11-9251.
3.Personal Data that we collect at Elisa Appliances: At Elisa Appliances, we believe that you can have great products and great privacy. This means that we strive to collect only the personal data that we need. Descriptions of how Elisa Appliances handles personal data for certain individual services are available at Elisaindia.in/legal/privacy/data.
When you create an Elisa Appliances ID, apply for commercial credit, purchase and/or activate a product or device, download a software update, register for a class at an Elisa Appliances Store, connect to our services, contact us (including by social media), participate in an online survey, or otherwise interact with Elisa Appliances, we may collect a variety of information, including:
- Account Information. Your Elisa Appliances ID and related account details, including email address, devices registered, account status, and age
- Device Information. Data from which your device could be identified, such as device serial number, or about your device, such as browser type
- Contact Information. Data such as name, email address, physical address, phone number, or other contact information
- Payment Information. Data about your billing address and method of payment, such as bank details, credit, debit, or other payment card information
- Transaction Information. Data about purchases of Elisa Appliances products and services or transactions facilitated by Elisa Appliances, including purchases on Elisa Appliances platforms
- Fraud Prevention Information. Data used to help identify and prevent fraud, including a device trust score
- Usage Data. Data about your activity on and use of our offerings, such as app launches within our services, including browsing history; search history; product interaction; crash data, performance and other diagnostic data; and other usage data
- Location Information. Precise location only to support services such as Find My Device or where you agree for region-specific services, and coarse location
- Fitness Information. Details relating to your fitness and exercise information where you choose to share them
- Financial Information. Details including salary, income, and assets information where collected, and information related to Elisa Appliances-branded financial offerings
- Government ID Data. In certain jurisdictions, we may ask for a government-issued ID in limited circumstances, including when setting up a wireless account and activating your device, for the purpose of extending commercial credit, managing reservations, or as required by law
- Other Information You Provide to Us. Details such as the content of your communications with Elisa Appliances, including interactions with customer support and contacts through social media channels
You are not required to provide the personal data that we have requested. However, if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to requests you may have.
4. Personal Data collected from other Sources:
Elisa Appliances may receive personal data about you from other individuals, from businesses or third parties acting at your direction, from our partners who work with us to provide our products and services and assist us in security and fraud prevention, and from other lawful sources.
- Individuals. Elisa Appliances may collect data about you from other individuals — for example, if that individual has sent you a product or gift card, invited you to participate in an Elisa Appliances service or forum, or shared content with you.
- At Your Direction. You may direct other individuals or third parties to share data with Elisa Appliances. For example, you may direct your mobile carrier to share data about your carrier account with Elisa Appliances for account activation, or for your loyalty program to share information about your participation so that you can earn rewards for Elisa Appliances purchases.
- Elisa Appliances Partners. We may also validate the information you provide — for example, when creating an Elisa Appliances ID, with a third party for security, and for fraud-prevention purposes.
For research and development purposes, we may use datasets such as those that contain images, voices, or other data that could be associated with an identifiable person. When acquiring such datasets, we do so in accordance with applicable law, including law in the jurisdiction in which the dataset is hosted. When using such datasets for research and development, we do not attempt to reidentify individuals who may appear therein.
5.ELisa Apliances’s use of Private Data:
Elisa Appliances uses personal data to power our services, to process your transactions, to communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also use personal data for other purposes with your consent.
Depending on the circumstance, Elisa Appliances may rely on your consent or the fact that the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract with you, protect your vital interests or those of other persons, or to comply with law. We may also process your personal data where we believe it is in our or others’ legitimate interests, taking into consideration your interests, rights, and expectations. More information is available in the product-specific information embedded in our products and features as described above. If you have questions about the legal basis, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at Elisaindia.in/legal/privacy/contact.
- Power Our Services. Elisa Appliances collects personal data necessary to power our services, which may include personal data collected to improve our offerings, for internal purposes such as auditing or data analysis, or for troubleshooting. For example, if you would like to access a song through an Elisa Appliances Music subscription, we collect data on what songs you play in order to provide you with the content requested and for royalty purposes.
- Process Your Transactions. To process transactions, Elisa Appliances must collect data such as your name, purchase, and payment information.
- Communicate with You. To respond to communications, reach out to you about your transactions or account, market our products and services, provide other relevant information, or request information or feedback. From time to time, we may use your personal data to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Elisa Appliances, you may not opt out of receiving these important notices.
- Security and Fraud Prevention. To protect individuals, employees, and Elisa Appliances and for loss prevention and to prevent fraud, including to protect individuals, employees, and Elisa Appliances for the benefit of all our users, and prescreening or scanning uploaded content for potentially illegal content, including child sexual exploitation material.
- Personal Data Used for Personalization. If you choose to personalize your services or communications where such options are available, Elisa Appliances will use information that we collect so that we can offer you those personalized services or communications. You can learn more about how relevant services use information to personalize your experience by reviewing the privacy information presented when you first use a service that asks to use your personal data. We make this information easy to find by presenting it with our Data & Privacy icon.
- Comply with Law. To comply with applicable law — for example, to satisfy tax or reporting obligations, or to comply with a lawful governmental request.
Elisa Appliances does not use algorithms or profiling to make any decision that would significantly affect you without the opportunity for human review. Elisa Appliances also does not use or disclose sensitive personal data for any purposes that would require a user to exercise a right to limit processing according to Indian law.
6. Cookies and other Technologies :
Elisa Appliances’s websites, online services, interactive applications, and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as web beacons. These technologies help us to better understand user behavior including for security and fraud prevention purposes, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
- Communications Cookies. These cookies are used to enable network traffic to and from Elisa Appliances’s systems, including by helping us detect any errors.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are set as required to provide a specific feature or service that you have accessed or requested. For example, they allow us to display our websites in the proper format and language, to authenticate and verify your transactions, and to preserve the contents of your Bag when shopping online at Elisa Appliances.com.
- Other Cookies. These cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with our websites and online services, including by helping us to assess the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. Elisa Appliances also uses these cookies to remember choices you make while browsing, so we can provide you with a customized experience.
In addition to cookies, Elisa Appliances uses other technologies that help us achieve similar objectives.
In some email messages Elisa Appliances sends to you, we provide a “click-through URL” that links you to content on the Elisa Appliances website. When you click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure whether we are communicating with you effectively. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click graphic or text links in email messages.
Ads that are delivered by Elisa Appliances’s advertising platform may appear in Elisa Appliances News, Stocks, or in the App Store. If you do not want to receive ads targeted to your interests from Elisa Appliances’s advertising platform in those apps, you can choose to disable Personalized Ads, which will opt your Elisa Appliances ID out of receiving such ads regardless of what device you are using. You may still see ads in the App Store, Elisa Appliances News, or Stocks based on context like your search query or the channel you are reading. If you disable Allow Apps to Request to Track, third-party apps cannot request to use the Advertising Identifier, a non personal identifier served by the operating system on your device, to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies.
7. Our company’s commitment towards your privacy
To make sure your personal data is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Elisa’s employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.